Job Postings & Advertisements.
One of the services that CIT provides is a forum for institutions and organizations seeking interpreter educators can advertise position openings. This page has information on how to post as well as a list of current postings. You also can advertise events and services to our members through this forum. You can reach them via our email member list, on our web site and in our quarterly newsletter.
Job Postings & Advertising with CIT
Advertising with the CIT Membership is a great way to reach interpreter educators who are committed to professional development. Position postings or other advertisments can be included in both the online newsletter and in an e-mail to our membership list.
To place an ad, contact the CIT webmaster who will facilitate the process. All ads must be camera ready. You will receive an invoice or can pay online with secure payment through PayPal. Once payment is received and if necessary, institutional membership is confirmed, the ad will be posted on the web site and will be distributed in the newsletter, by e-mail, or both.
Ad Rates – Effective Sept 1, 2013
|Members||Category 1*||Category 2*||Category 3*|
|E-mail & NL||$75||$90||$120|
|E-mail & NL||$100||$120||$140|
- Category 1: Text (200 words or less) or 1 Graphic (1 page of PDF/JPEG/PNG/GIF) or 1 Video
- Category 2: Longer text (201 words or more) or 2 Graphics or combination of Text & Graphic/video
- Category 3: Combination of 3 or more items (Text, graphics and/or video)
Multiple Ad Discount:
- 10% discount will be given for 3 consecutive advertisements.
- 20% discount for monthly advertisements running not less than 6 months.
Deadlines for Newsletter:
- July Newsletter – June 15
- October Newsletter – September 15
- January Newsletter – December 15
- April Newsletter – March 15