Job Postings & Advertisements.
One of the services that CIT provides is a forum for institutions and organizations seeking interpreter educators can advertise position openings. This page has information on how to post as well as a list of current postings. You also can advertise events and services to our members through this forum. You can reach them via our email member list, on our web site and in our quarterly newsletter.
Job Postings & Advertising with CIT
Advertising with the CIT Membership is a great way to reach interpreter educators who are committed to professional development. Position postings or other advertisments can be included on both our website and in a direct e-mail to our members.
To place an ad, contact the CIT Treasurer Treasurer@cit-asl.org who will facilitate the process. All ads must be finalized and ready for distribution (in MS Word, JPG, or PDF). Formatted ads may include text (200 words or less and 1 graphic).
|Date needed||Date posted and emailed|
|By the 10th of every month||The 15th of every month|
|By the 25th of every month||The 30th of every month|
You will receive an invoice and can pay online with secure payment through PayPal.
AD RATES – EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2021
Deadlines for Posting
- The 10th of the month for posting on the 15th of the month
- The 20th of the month for posting on the 30th of the month
Ad Rates – Effective Sept 1, 2013
|Members||Category 1*||Category 2*||Category 3*|
|E-mail & NL||$75||$90||$120|
|E-mail & NL||$100||$120||$140|
- Category 1: Text (200 words or less) or 1 Graphic (1 page of PDF/JPEG/PNG/GIF) or 1 Video
- Category 2: Longer text (201 words or more) or 2 Graphics or combination of Text & Graphic/video
- Category 3: Combination of 3 or more items (Text, graphics and/or video)