Conference of Interpreter Trainers
Conference Call Board Meeting
March 20, 2011
Persons present: Brian Morrison, Carla Mathers, Richard Laurion, Liz Mendoza
The meeting was opened by President Brian Morrison at 5:00 pm EST.
Discussed the agenda for the face-to-face in San Diego on April 1st and 2nd. Cindy Farnham will be facilitating the strategic planning part of the meeting. Cindy will contact all of the Board members (Officers and Directors) for feedback as part of the training.
1. Cindy will facilitate the meeting with the entire Board.
2. Cindy will be working with the Directors while the Board is at the banks.
3. Officers will close out Bank of America then go to Wells Fargo/Wachovia to sign the signature card.
4. With the entire Board, do pre-strategic planning to see where we would like to see the organization going.
1. Cindy will give her conference report on Saturday at 9:00am.
2. Discuss the 2012 conference during Saturday afternoon.
3. Individual Director reports will be given during the afternoon.
There is a request from Lynne for everyone to send her process notes since she is not able to attend the meeting.
Discuss communication between Officers and Directors.
Send Richard home addresses and bring two different forms of identification.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:31 pm EST.