Job Postings & Advertisements.
One of the services that CIT provides is a forum for institutions and organizations seeking interpreter educators can advertise position openings. This page has information on how to post as well as a list of current postings. You also can advertise events and services to our members through this forum. You can reach them via our email member list, on our web site and in our quarterly newsletter.
Advertising with CIT
Advertising with the CIT Membership is a great way to reach interpreter educators who are committed to professional development. Position postings or other advertisments can be included in both the online newsletter and in an e-mail to our membership list.
To place an ad, contact the CIT webmaster who will facilitate the process. You will receive an invoice or can pay online with secure payment through PayPal. Once payment is received and if necessary, institutional membership is confirmed, the ad will be posted on the web site and will be distributed in the newsletter, by e-mail, or both.
Ad Rates – Effective Sept 1, 2013
|Members||Category 1*||Category 2*||Category 3*|
|E-mail & NL||$75||$90||$120|
|E-mail & NL||$100||$120||$140|
- Category 1: Text (200 words or less) or 1 Graphic (1 page of PDF/JPEG/PNG/GIF) or 1 Video
- Category 2: Longer text (201 words or more) or 2 Graphics or combination of Text & Graphic/video
- Category 3: Combination of 3 or more items (Text, graphics and/or video)
Multiple Ad Discount:
- 10% discount will be given for 3 consecutive advertisements.
- 20% discount for monthly advertisements running not less than 6 months.
- To receive the discount, contact the webmaster and we will figure out the payment amount and the easiest method of payment.
Online through our membership system.
- Click here to pay online. (You can log-in if you have an account already or can create an account with us if you don’t have one.)
- If you wish to order consecutive advertisements and receive the 10% discount for 3 in a row, or 20% for 6 in a row, please contact the webmaster to get a coupon that you can use when ordering.
Request an invoice to pay by check.
- Contact us to request an invoice be sent. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadlines for Newsletter:
- July Newsletter – June 15
- October Newsletter – September 15
- January Newsletter – December 15
- April Newsletter – March 15